Despues de un año esperando, aparece este segundo volumen que ofrece tres horas de informacion, fotos e imagenes, sobre los trajes que Elvis utilizo en escena de 1973 a 1977.
This is it!!! One year of waiting is over! Second volume of the Jumpsuitology will be released on July 20th, 2009!
- Three hours of photos and rare 8mm movies (most of it never before published).
- Only Elvis´ voice is on the DVD: Two remastered soundboard concerts - 3 AM Closing Show at Lake Tahoe on May 27th, 1974 and Charleston on July 24th, 1976.
- 18 rare live songs digitally remastered from the mastertapes (e.g. Moody Blue, Where No One Stands Alone, It´s a Matter of Time, You´re the Reason I´m Living, etc).
- Comprehensive information on more than 150 versions of all the suits used during the last four years plus informations of the tour starting in Portland, Maine on August 17th, 1977.
- Nearly 50 minutes of remastered concert footage from Charleston ´76 and Chicago ´77 with original sound.
- Interview with Tony Prince, who met Elvis in 1972 and 1973 and was featured in TTWII movie.
Elvis – The Jumpsuitology is the anthology of Elvis´ stage outfits used during all of his 1128 live appearances from 1969 to 1977. It´s first comprehensive project highlighting this aspect of Elvis´ career. Second volume focuses on years 1973 – 1977. Philosophy is the same – 400 high resolution rare photos of more than 150 versions of all the suits used during the last four years. Informations on each tour as well as all Las Vegas or Lake Tahoe engagements are followed by 8mm movies of Elvis wearing the suits plus detailed informations on for example two-piece leather suits from August ´74, or two-piece suits from March-May ´75, etc. Obviously, we used only rare Elvis live-recordings from the 70´s as the musical background on this DVD - the photo part is accompanied by 18 rare live songs, e.g. Moody Blue, Where No One Stands Alone, It´s a Matter of Time, You´re the Reason I´m Living, etc. As there´s no acceptable sound of most of the 8mm movies we have included soundboard recordings of the 3 AM Closing Show at Lake Tahoe on May 27th, 1974 and Charleston on July 24th, 1976 as a musical background for our video section. Some of the bonus videos are presented with original sound. We also added a recent interview with Tony Prince, the famous Radio Luxembourg disc jockey, who met Elvis on several occasions in 1972 and 1973.
(Total running time: 182 minutes, Region Free, NTSC)